Where are we?
The Guild Print Room is located in the Forum, Mezzanine level 1 (just up the stairs from the Student Information Desk (SID).
Who do we serve?
The Print Room is open to everyone – students, societies, staff, University departments, and the general public.
What other services do we offer?
We have a 5 PC cluster, available for customer use. We also sell a range of stationery items (some of which we design and produce ourselves), as well as supplying ink cartridges (manufacturer branded and compatible) for most makes of printer at competitive rates.
Do you deliver/post to an address?
We have a number of options for delivery, as follows:
- Streatham Campus (Departmental Offices/SID desk only) - minimum 1 box: no charge
- Within a 25mile radius of EX4 4SZ – bulk orders only: £1.00 charge per mile
- Streatham Campus – single items: no charge
- St. Luke Campus – single items: no charge
- Penryn Campus – single items: no charge (Tuesday & Thursday delivery during term-time; Wednesday during vacation periods)
- Royal Mail (UK only, weight under 5kg, size restrictions apply) or Parcelforce (UK for 5+kg, or worldwide): charges are at supplier’s rates
Do I need to book ahead to print?
No. We work on a first-come first-serve basis and endeavour to print most jobs same day if possible. For bulk orders (100+) or time-sensitive work, we recommend contacting us first for an estimated turnaround time.
Can you submit my thesis for me?
We are able to print, bind and submit doctoral theses for students who are not on campus, providing we are have your submission form. Please either use our remote print service or email your thesis to us as a single .pdf file, and also attach your submission forms. We will print and bind the work to your requirements, and will email you back when this is done. When you hear back from us, you can telephone to make payment by bank card. Once this payment has been received your work will be submitted to the SID desk.
How can I get in touch?
Telephone: (01392) 72 3567